суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

amithabha::And grace the occasion, guest of honor was none other than khan who has been the creation affect late aamir khan amithabha

amithabha amithabha::And grace the occasion, guest of honor was none other than khan who has been the creation affect late aamir khan.
Aamir was all praise for the big b.
But here is a case where there is a reasonable relation to the capacity and the difficult task bach mr chan has.
But both abhishek and aishwarya mentioned that they are more than happy to be part of the event.
I am very pleased that an important person has proven that.
I feel grateful and honored.
It is very interesting done with excerpts of my film and interesting trivia.
I am very glad that someone has documented this.
I feel a duty and honor.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий