пятница, 16 сентября 2011 г.

the best fitting jeans::When i decided to meet up with an old friend of mine, i had the same issue that a lot of people have: where could i find the best fitting jeans for women that would make me look awesome the best fitting jeans

the best fitting jeans the best fitting jeans::When i decided to meet up with an old friend of mine, i had the same issue that a lot of people have: where could i find the best fitting jeans for women that would make me look awesome?
It has been several years, and i wanted to look my very best.
I wanted to exude confidence, i wanted to be sexy!
Considering the extra pounds that i had recently packed on, this was quite a tall order, but not impossible.
I am curvy and have a body that is quite disproportionate.
My butt is huge, and so are my thighs.
My waist, however is surprisingly tiny.
And i will not wear stretchies or sweat pants under any circumstances.
How did i find the best fitting jeans for women?
The first thing that i had to do was be honest about my body.
I was not a size 14, nor was i a size 16.
It was time to be honest and shop for plus sized jeans.
Like most plus sized women, i decided to try lane bryant.
I need jeans to flatter me, not fatten me.
It was frustrating too, because the woman who worked there kept promising me a perfect fit with every armful of pants that she brought into the dressing room for me.
Every fitting failure felt awful, and i found myself getting more aggravated than excited every time i saw her.
I was almost ready to give up.
I had been to almost every store in the mall and there were no jeans that would fit me properly.
There were jeans for short women, jeans for tall women, even jeans for pregnant women, but nothing seemed to fit me.
Was that really too much to ask for?
Dejected, i wandered into the gap outlet.
I had been trying on jeans all day without success.
I grabbed two pairs of the gap jeans and went into the fitting room.
I was shocked to find that the gap curvy jeans went right up my legs and fit perfectly.
I have never found a pair of jeans before that could accommodate a woman with a small waist and huge thighs and butt.
I bought two pairs of these jeans, and almost skipped my way out of the mall.
I was elated and could not wait to see my friend with my new jeans.
They come in at least two different styles, straight leg and boot cut.
Both will definitely make you look awesome, guaranteed.
Save yourself the headachestop into gap to find great jeans that will make you look beautiful, whatever your size or shape.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий