понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

how to get ink stains out of carpet::I can vouch for the magic eraser how to get ink stains out of carpet

how to get ink stains out of carpet

how to get ink stains out of carpet

how to get ink stains out of carpet

how to get ink stains out of carpet::I can vouch for the magic eraser!
Another amazing product is gonzo stain remover.
Once i left an uncapped permanent marker on my bed, and most of the ink wicked out into the sheet and the mattress before i noticed.
It left a huge stain but the gonzo took care of it in minutes.
Hair spray also works on car greese that has been dragged in on your carpeting.
True, bug spray might remove ink stains from walls and other painted surfaces, but it might also remove any child that comes in contact with it.
Lisa hoover is an idiot and should be fired.
True, bug spray might remove ink stains from walls and other painted surfaces, but it might also remove any child that comes in contact with it.
Lisa hoover is an idiot and should be fired.
My sister got red crayon off her carpet and cloth chair bottoms.
I can vouch for the hair spray and ball point pen ink also.
Downy fabric softener is good for gum or glue.
It works great on wallpaper glue!
Many years ago when my grandchildren destroyed their bedroom walls with permanent black markers, i found out by accident that white board cleaner removes permanent ink.
Just spray it on and wipe it off.
Brian thompson live in the same house by the verbatim comments.
I also assume that the amount of bug spray is nominal.
Wd40 is great on bugbutts on the front of your car before going to the carwash!
Come on and be realalistic.
Try it see for yourself let me know what ya think!
Usually found at target, removes set in baby stains and more.
I would just like to say that only an idiot would leave the bug spray on the wall and not clean it off after it had removed the stain.
The fact that this fact did not occur to the two of you just goes to prove my point.
Us responsible adults do make sure and protect our children.
Come on people, grip about something worth while.
Any responsible parent would know to wash anything treated with bug spray before putting it on a child.
Forget the hairspray and the bug spray and whatever!
Ever use a permanent marker like a sharpie on a whiteboard?
You might be amazed.
And not fired for ruining the office whiteboard!
Oxy works great on stains.
My motherinlaw sprayed some on my shirt and by the time i got home, the stain disappeared!
When my 5yearold daughter got ink on her brandnew easter dress, her sunday school teacher told me to use sprayon deodorant on it and it would come right out.
When my 5yearold got ink on her brandnew easter dress, her teacher told me to spray it with sprayon deodorant and rub it in, and it would come right out.
how to get ink stains out of carpet::Solvent for dye based water how to
get ink stains out of carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий